Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
the whole red line is acryllic, the brown thing on top will be some stone i rest on there. actually ive been thinking i could just silicone a bunch of rocks onto the acrylic lol, that would make it easy for the turtles to grip onto at the ramp part and get its nails in the cracks and crevices and pull itself up there

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
hmmmm if you just heated the curved bit with the heat gun and then curved it to the radius you wanted (around a log or something) then held it there it would be set in like 30 seconds from what i can remember. it wont be completely hard yet but it will be able to stay where you leave it. im trying to think of something to compare how floppy it would be but im not too sure. you will need a glove or a rag to hold it in place otherwise you will burn yourself.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i found some egg crate laying around here but of course nothing is cheap around here, they use stainless steel lol. i think itd fuck up these stupid turtles feet and shit

also known as "light diffusor panel", used for lighting