Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
why not make your own some day? you just need corn tortillas, skirt steak, limes, salt, tomato, jalapenos, onion, cilantro

just follow a recipe to marinate the skirt steak in certain seasonings and lime juice for like 24 hours in the fridge, then grill it, chop it up into tiny pieces, make yourself some fresh pico de gallo, and make yourself some tacos

dont you guys have all that shit over there?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher, how's your tv?
i dunno, i was going to buy it this friday but im thinking about just waiting another two weeks till the following paycheck, that way i can get really drunk and fucked up this weekend without having to worry about cutting into living money, lol

also the tv might drop in price in between then which would be ideal

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
im almost done with that fuckin stupid above water in tank turtle basking platform, i made a pvc pipe frame for it, shits solid i bet it could hold like 50 pounds easily if it needed to. now i need to figure out what to use for the platform / ramp.

im thinking of buying a sheet of acrylic, using a heat gun to bend it for the ramp then super glue some little patches of velcro on the bottom of the acryllic and top of the frame so it can attach / detach for cleaning. super glue some reptile matting on the bent part of the ramp so the turtles can grip it and crawl onto there. then put like a thin piece of ceramic tile or something to make it more natural

designing shit and constructing stuff is kind of fun lol
sounds like you did a pretty decent job

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
has anybody ever used a heat gun to bend acrylic? i imagine itd be real easy like just lock the piece of acrylic in a vise then heat the part thats going to bend, it'll heat up and be really easy to bend real quick, then let it cool down and itd be solid again

or is this something hella serious like you need some fuckin welding gloves and a blow torch and shit lol
i did some acrylic work at school and we used to use a toaster oven to heat it up lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
so youve worked with acrylic, i assume you just bent it at 90 degree angles or something?

how can i bend it so its curved like a ramp like i was trying to draw? lol

im concerned about the period of time when the acrylic is warmed and malleable, worried that when i bend it wont hold its shape as it cools or something