Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
My buddy filmed a little bit of the kokanee action from yesterday. We ended the day with 40 in the cooler! The limit is 25 per person. Kokanee are landlocked salmon and taste alot better then trout FYI lol :D

[video=youtube;rReIEVrmRzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rReIEVrmRzY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
well, before hd told me what it was, i had an idea that it a few different things...

but among the things he told me personally were:

-a home invasion
|
|
|
-staying positive
lol @ it meaning both kicking in someone's door and robbing them at gunpoint, or staying with a positive outlook on life. I think all the lean has made his brain not function properly anymore.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
*kicks in door with guns drawn*

-Where's the fucking money and dope man? That's all we want! Think about it this could be a lot worse than it is, be happy, you still have your health, well unless you don't show me where the money and dope is, but yeah.. your family loves you and will always be there for you!

*pistol whips the guy*

-See, see.. I could have shot you.. think positive!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
well, before hd told me what it was, i had an idea that it a few different things...

but among the things he told me personally were:

-a home invasion
-any sort of come up
-smoking weed
-getting pussu
-staying positive
lol @ it meaning both kicking in someone's door and robbing them at gunpoint, or staying with a positive outlook on life. I think all the lean has made his brain not function properly anymore.
*kicks in door with guns drawn*

-Where's the fucking money and dope man? That's all we want! Think about it this could be a lot worse than it is, be happy, you still have your health, well unless you don't show me where the money and dope is, but yeah.. your family loves you and will always be there for you!

*pistol whips the guy*

-See, see.. I could have shot you.. think positive!
mother fucking LULZ.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
[video=youtube;8NVfrcFeCBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NVfrcFeCBM[/video]

Man, this is the cut. First time I had ever heard Magnolia Slim aka Soulja Slim and I was a fan ever since. The bass on that shit hits so crazy too.