Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Fubu has been waiting months for someone to ask him what chi chi meant so he could say how he asked HD personally.
lol, people have asked me about what it meant before, and i never asked hd until like 2 days ago

plus his promoter/manager was the one who told me to ask him what it meant to him personally, so from there i could get an idea for a design for said shirt he is looking to release through his clothing line

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
look at the word gay. it use to mean a happy person and now it means al. times change, this new age makes new meanings for words. remember when ratchet meant a biscuit? now it means a beezy

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
so chi chi and smile means remain positive and smile? do a home invasion and smile?
lol, my guess would be to remain positive

I like HD and all, but wtf... how can a word that used to mean tiddies mean all this shit:

-a home invasion
-any sort of come up
-smoking weed
-getting pussu
-staying positive

I mean those things really aren't even similar,except a home invasion and a come up. but home invasions are messed up, unless the home belongs to some punk ass bitch ass person. if someone invaded my home I would be pissed... that's not chi chi.
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

well, chi chi meaning tiddies originated from the spanish speaking folks, and hd isn't latin, so that's where the difference begins