Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
that's what's up, your dad got some pretty cool shit. i liked that john lennon painting he has on gallery one.

i know your dad doesn't seem to put a whole bunch of detail in his murals, which is understandable, since he's working on a much larger scale, but they all have a pretty dope composition. your dad's artwork definitely has a true california art look and feel to it.
HE GOTS THAT OG MEXICAN STYLE WITH A MODERN TWIST TO IT...

HE HAS SOME OTHER PAINTINGS HE'S DONE FOR ME THAT ARE DOPE.

HE'S DOING ONE OF ANDERSON SILVA KICKING VITOR IN THE CHOPS...THEN ONE OF RANDY COUTURE BOMBING ON TIM SYLVIA...

HE DID ONE OF SOME CHICK FOR ME IN THE NUDE...AND HE'S DONE PORTRAITS OF MY KIDS TOO

MY PAD GOT DOPE PAINTINGS ALL OVER THE WALLS.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
THE ART SCENE IN LA IS PRETTY CRAZY...THE ONE HERE IN ORANGE COUNTY IS PRETTY MUCH A BUNCH OF HOMO'S AND IF YOU AINT GAY THEY AINT MESSING WITH YOUR STUFF.
lol well that sucks, if i were to move out there i'd probably move in with my cousin who lives in irvine, or another cousin who lives in santa ana (who i'm not really close to at all).

i don't have one set plan in terms of my artwork...i wanna do a whole bunch of shit, like tattooing, shoe/apparel design, children's book illustrations, magazine illustrations, album covers, and even hella random fine art shit like hella nude female paintings/drawings, landscapes, city scapes, etc............basically as long as i'm interested in it, and it involves drawing and/or painting, i'm willing to do it.

May 4, 2002
no i haven't...i also learned that grace hudson also has a museum (which was her house) up in ukiah, and there's a lot of her pomo paintings there as well.
u should check it out sometime, its been alot smaller bc it lost funding but when i was a kid it was cracking....

if u get a chance hit up any local native event, i would suggest going. the dances are something most people will never see.
you're local so santa rosa isnt that far out

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
HE GOTS THAT OG MEXICAN STYLE WITH A MODERN TWIST TO IT...

HE HAS SOME OTHER PAINTINGS HE'S DONE FOR ME THAT ARE DOPE.

HE'S DOING ONE OF ANDERSON SILVA KICKING VITOR IN THE CHOPS...THEN ONE OF RANDY COUTURE BOMBING ON TIM SYLVIA...

HE DID ONE OF SOME CHICK FOR ME IN THE NUDE...AND HE'S DONE PORTRAITS OF MY KIDS TOO

MY PAD GOT DOPE PAINTINGS ALL OVER THE WALLS.
yeah, i can definitely tell the influences of the o.g. mexican style, with modern art incorporated into it...

but that's dope though, i hope to have some of my own artwork as well as artwork from my friends at school up in my house one of these days...

plain ass walls = dat's out.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lol well that sucks, if i were to move out there i'd probably move in with my cousin who lives in irvine, or another cousin who lives in santa ana (who i'm not really close to at all).

i don't have one set plan in terms of my artwork...i wanna do a whole bunch of shit, like tattooing, shoe/apparel design, children's book illustrations, magazine illustrations, album covers, and even hella random fine art shit like hella nude female paintings/drawings, landscapes, city scapes, etc............basically as long as i'm interested in it, and it involves drawing and/or painting, i'm willing to do it.
YEAH YOU HAVE TO SPREAD YOUR HUSTLE...MY DAD JUST CHILLS AND PAINTS AND DRAWS...

HE'S RETIRED SO HE HAS THE TIME...HE JUST FREQUENTS CERTAIN GALLERIES AND DONT REALLY PUSH HIMSELF OUT THERE MUCH...

BUT HE'S CONTENT WITH THAT...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
u should check it out sometime, its been alot smaller bc it lost funding but when i was a kid it was cracking....

if u get a chance hit up any local native event, i would suggest going. the dances are something most people will never see.
okay, that sounds cool...i'd love to snap photos and do my own native american paintings one of these days.

when is it?

YEAH YOU HAVE TO SPREAD YOUR HUSTLE...MY DAD JUST CHILLS AND PAINTS AND DRAWS...

HE'S RETIRED SO HE HAS THE TIME...HE JUST FREQUENTS CERTAIN GALLERIES AND DONT REALLY PUSH HIMSELF OUT THERE MUCH...

BUT HE'S CONTENT WITH THAT...
yeah i understand since he's an o.g. when it comes to art, but i'm just starting my journey and gotta get my name out there.