Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
because you said "this russian roulette song" or something like that and i had no idea what youre talking about, so i typed "Russian roulette" into youtube and it popped up a rihanna song called russian roulette, i thought this was very clear

i dont have any weed, all i have is a quarter of a bowl and 3 blunt roaches :(
exactly what i did, i was like

tf foobs?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yeah, i have...nothing too big though...one is about 4.5 feet x 6.5 feet, and the other is about 3.5 feet x 5.5 feet. they're both at a barber shop in richmond.

the first one is of a black mount rushmore, with barack obama, nelson mandela, martin luther king, jr., and malcolm x. the second one is just a mexican revolutionist mural with cesar chavez, pancho villa, emiliano zapata, and a huelga bird in the background.
which barbershop is that at breh?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i said foobs, not the other word.

lol i get it, cause foobs could visually be confused with "fobs", which stands for Fresh off Boats, which is derogatory towards asian peoples who migrated to the united states, and fubu is like part asian or something so he might have seen "foobs" and thought you said "fobs" meaning you were calling him a fresh off the boat asian, and his parents are asian or something so he might have thought you were saying his family was completely unready and unaccustomed to living in the united states so they live in isolation unable to adapt to a new language and new customs and it appears humorous to born and raised americans but might have been a offensive for him at some point in his life cause maybe he was teased or something growing up and it could be like a sensitive subject or something, so lol yea that could have been weird if you didnt clear that up

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SINCE I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN AROUND TO FIGURING OUT HOW TO POST PICS ON HERE SINCE THE NEW SICC
HERE'S MY DAD'S WEBSITE LINK. http://gilbertvasquez.com/

THE STUFF HE HAS UP THERE IS ONLY LIKE 10 PERCENT OF HIS WORK...
AND THE CONTENT AND INFO ARE OLD...BUT IT WILL GIVE YOU AN IDEA

MY UNCLE RECENTLY RECEIVED ALOT OF PRESS...
CAUSE HIS MURAL WAS REFERENCED IN A GANG INJUNCTION IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD.
I DONT HAVE NONE OF HIS WORKS BUT HIS NAME IS EMIGDIO VASQUEZ.
I'M POSITIVE A GOOGLE SEARCH WILL COME UP WITH ALL KINDS OF SHIT

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i also need to peep the art scene in los angeles, i'll move there if i have to...

i'm also gonna try and come up with a couple random shoe designs, and send them to nike, since L @lockonein knows someone who works there, that would be dope if i landed a job with nike. even if i don't really wanna move to oregon.

May 4, 2002
S @slim , i recently learned about some artist named grace hudson who painted hundreds of portraits of the pomo native americans...she was a pretty good painter, and she captured the authenticity of the clothing, beadwork, etc. of the pomo pretty well...
have you ever been to day under the oaks up here?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
SINCE I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN AROUND TO FIGURING OUT HOW TO POST PICS ON HERE SINCE THE NEW SICC
HERE'S MY DAD'S WEBSITE LINK. http://gilbertvasquez.com/

THE STUFF HE HAS UP THERE IS ONLY LIKE 10 PERCENT OF HIS WORK...
AND THE CONTENT AND INFO ARE OLD...BUT IT WILL GIVE YOU AN IDEA

MY UNCLE RECENTLY RECEIVED ALOT OF PRESS...
CAUSE HIS MURAL WAS REFERENCED IN A GANG INJUNCTION IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD.
I DONT HAVE NONE OF HIS WORKS BUT HIS NAME IS EMIGDIO VASQUEZ.
I'M POSITIVE A GOOGLE SEARCH WILL COME UP WITH ALL KINDS OF SHIT
that's what's up, your dad got some pretty cool shit. i liked that john lennon painting he has on gallery one.

i know your dad doesn't seem to put a whole bunch of detail in his murals, which is understandable, since he's working on a much larger scale, but they all have a pretty dope composition. your dad's artwork definitely has a true california art look and feel to it.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
i also need to peep the art scene in los angeles, i'll move there if i have to...

i'm also gonna try and come up with a couple random shoe designs, and send them to nike, since L @lockonein knows someone who works there, that would be dope if i landed a job with nike. even if i don't really wanna move to oregon.
THE ART SCENE IN LA IS PRETTY CRAZY...THE ONE HERE IN ORANGE COUNTY IS PRETTY MUCH A BUNCH OF HOMO'S AND IF YOU AINT GAY THEY AINT MESSING WITH YOUR STUFF.