Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
S @slim , i recently learned about some artist named grace hudson who painted hundreds of portraits of the pomo native americans...she was a pretty good painter, and she captured the authenticity of the clothing, beadwork, etc. of the pomo pretty well...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
S @slim , i recently learned about some artist named grace hudson who painted hundreds of portraits of the pomo native americans...she was a pretty good painter, and she captured the authenticity of the clothing, beadwork, etc. of the pomo pretty well...
HAVE YOU EVER DONE A MURAL?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
uhhh some rihanna song popped up lol is that what youre talking about?
dude how the fuck do you even know that rihanna even has a song titled 'russian roulette?'

How many did you need fubu? I have a couple of blanks you can have if you want to slide thru to the east to pick them up.
shit, i needed about 10...thanks for the offer, but i was gonna grab another 30 pack since i gotta burn quite a few cds for my aunt out in richmond...

he just wants to leech a free smokeout from you fubu dont let him leech your weed away
yeah and i want to lash you for all your weed.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
HAVE YOU EVER DONE A MURAL?
yeah, i have...nothing too big though...one is about 4.5 feet x 6.5 feet, and the other is about 3.5 feet x 5.5 feet. they're both at a barber shop in richmond.

the first one is of a black mount rushmore, with barack obama, nelson mandela, martin luther king, jr., and malcolm x. the second one is just a mexican revolutionist mural with cesar chavez, pancho villa, emiliano zapata, and a huelga bird in the background.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
dude how the fuck do you even know that rihanna even has a song titled 'russian roulette?'

shit, i needed about 10...thanks for the offer, but i was gonna grab another 30 pack since i gotta burn quite a few cds for my aunt out in richmond...

yeah and i want to lash you for all your weed.
because you said "this russian roulette song" or something like that and i had no idea what youre talking about, so i typed "Russian roulette" into youtube and it popped up a rihanna song called russian roulette, i thought this was very clear

i dont have any weed, all i have is a quarter of a bowl and 3 blunt roaches :(

May 4, 2002
do you have a link or pics? there many different pomo tribes so it would be intresting to see her work.

FYI both of my parents are pomo.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
yeah, i have...nothing too big though...one is about 4.5 feet x 6.5 feet, and the other is about 3.5 feet x 5.5 feet. they're both at a barber shop in richmond.

the first one is of a black mount rushmore, with barack obama, nelson mandela, martin luther king, jr., and malcolm x. the second one is just a mexican revolutionist mural with cesar chavez, pancho villa, emiliano zapata, and a huelga bird in the background.
YOU WOULD PROBABLY LIKE MY UNCLE AND MY DADS WORKS...

THEY BOTH HAVE SOME BIG MURALS...AND HAVE BEEN IN THE ARTS FOR ALONG TIME.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006

YOU WOULD PROBABLY LIKE MY UNCLE AND MY DADS WORKS...

THEY BOTH HAVE SOME BIG MURALS...AND HAVE BEEN IN THE ARTS FOR ALONG TIME.