Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
only complaint about that Marie Calendars was that it comes with Green beans. I fucking hate green beans. Rest of it was pretty bomb
Really? I love green beens. Some butter a little garlic salt and pepper, grubbin.

yeah tiddies be wit da shit
Love tiddies more though, no butter, garlic salt, or pepper needed... not that any of it would be a deal breaker either though.

well since you've gotten into beat tapes lately i think you'll really dig them, i'll upload them to the RUT
Cool, thanks.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
also i hate it when i have like 2 items but theres people with cartfuls of shit, like 300 items, and they only have one line open, and people have to bag their own shit so it holds everybody up
lol at bagging your own groceries. it would take less time for the cashier to put the item in a bag before scanning the next item, that shit seems stupid to me

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ winco

winco is the consistently worse products ive ever seen

worst meat ever, worst milk ever, worse cheese ever, worst bread ever
Winco is the same shit. yeah, they don't have the best meat counter, but most of the shit I buy from there is the same shit I'd buy from Safeway, just way cheaper.