Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man i hate you guys. saying that you hate safeway offends me, i like safeway lol. yea the shit is ridiculously expensive sometimes but its because its quality 9 times out of 10. you have to shop smart though, you have to use their little stupid club card and you have to buy shit thats on sale in their weekly ads, then add coupons to it, and you end up getting good shit for cheap

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
wait till safeways Primo Taglio Roast Beef or roasted chicken goes on sale for like 7.99 or 6.99 a pound and pick up a pound of each, and a pound of their havarti cheese, and make yourself some of the best sammiches ever.

worth it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
man i hate you guys. saying that you hate safeway offends me, i like safeway lol. yea the shit is ridiculously expensive sometimes but its because its quality 9 times out of 10. you have to shop smart though, you have to use their little stupid club card and you have to buy shit thats on sale in their weekly ads, then add coupons to it, and you end up getting good shit for cheap
lol, Safeway got your fucking mind warped bro. that shit isn't that great. if you shopped at Winco you could have copped that TV hella long ago, lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
most of the shit you buy from Winco is just as good as Safeway bro, lol. Winco is huge... it's not like Grocery Outlet or some shit, which has nothing but cheap ass no brand name shit
lol it has a grocery outlet vibe to me though, maybe the one by my house is just shittier or something, but it really does have a grocery outlet vibe to me. my sister buys winco meat and its some of the nastiest shit ever. like the pork she made last night was fucking so gross its making me almost want to puke right now just thinking about it lol. she said she pan fried it with garlic and onion and jalapeno but the meat had ZERO flavor, it tasted like it was boiled, and there was just something flat out wrong with the texture of the meat, its making me nauseated thinking about it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
really I would rather shop at Trader Joes, that shit is way cheaper than Safeway, and has hella good food. I just don't shop there as much recently because there's not one hella close, probably like 15, but that's still too far and out of the way.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
theres certain shit you cant even buy at winco, like they dont even have certain cheeses or certain breads; they just have poor people shit

winco = nacho cheese spread on hot dog buns

safeway = aged imported cheeses on fresh baked artisan bread

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fact: albertsons, winco, and walmart did not have mochiko flour.

i went to safeway and found it in 30 seconds.

i love you safeway
if safeway was a woman id put a ring on it
TYBS: thank you based safeway
#abs: all bout safeway