Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck, i dont know why i got lil caesers last night. We were going to papa murphys and i told my girl "lets just get lil ceasers, its closer". Fuck my bad.
lol. friends dont let friends stop at lil caesars

also ive never had a good papa murphys experience.. am i ordering the wrong pizzas? are my friends not cooking it right? havent had a good slice of papa murphys pizza ever. they taste like those safeway take and bake pizzas or the walmart take and bakes

kirkland signature take and bake is pretty good (costco)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol by the time you get paid there will probably be more of the 'like new' models on amazon for a price you could afford now
well, thatd be ideal. that way i could save like $500. i wish i knew someone who worked in the amazon warehouse lol, tell him to tear the plastic wrap on the box or something "WELP THIS ONE CANT BE SOLD AS NEW ANYMORE LULZ"

Mar 11, 2011
no tv, about $100 short cause of the damn $216 in sales tax i have to pay on that tv, ill order it by on the 25th when i get paid
Avoiding Sales Tax Tips and Other money saving tips for Butcher:

1. Hitch hike to P Town
2. Purchase said TV
3. Don't pay sales tax as it won't be assessed
4. Get ride to I-5 rest stop from friendly truck driving civilian
5. Hang out at rest stop until semi with hydraulic lift gate stops by
6. Ask semi driver if he is dropping off goods or returning to terminal
7. Repeat step 6 until you hear answer "returning to terminal in #whereverthefuckwashifas by your house
8. Enjoy television from that point until eterninty