Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i got "smack dat hoe" "greenova to tha top" & "stop tryin", what else did i miss? the other song they did 2 videos for is from the EP they dropped last greenova day

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
H @Houstone_Rudy

Look at my arm right there. You see that? I got that when I was 18 years old, and I’ll tell you something: I regret it, cause this tattoo don’t come off. I have a tattoo of a cow’s head because I loved that cheese then. So I get the cow, and I go in there and I’m a little drunk… and I said, “Gimme that cow head from that cheese, I love that cheese… ” And now I have a cow, a cheese cow on my arm, Brendan. Don’t get a tattoo, that’s what I’m telling you. Play soccer. Brendan, take a look at my chest. You know what that is right there? That’s the woman from the Chiquita Banana. I got that tattooed on my chest. I am an idiot. I’ve got trademarked products all over my body. It’s like going to a market. Because I was drunk one night. Don’t live like me.​

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
seen the episode. clasicc. i was trying to find ghe episodewhere mcguirk is drunk and tries to do a burnout on the kids and his car breaks down. that shit was lulz