Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah this Killer Mike album is pretty duffy. I've always liked Mike's stuff (no marty) although I haven't really checked for him in a minute (no marty x2: rise of the no martys). El-p has some really dope production but I could never get into his raps minus some features and a song here and there.

That said really looking foward to the El-p x Depost x Killer Mike x Mr. Muthafuckin eXquire show on July 1st.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
its a comic book store? i only saw one episode with him in it and meg was working there at the time, but i do think he ended up replacing her with chris

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
its a comic book store? i only saw one episode with him in it and meg was working there at the time, but i do think he ended up replacing her with chris
nah its a gas station i said comic book store cause i was thinking about him being like a comic book type dude / clerks parody then typed that but pretty sure its a gas station / minimart

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh yeah reading the rap thread on hipinion just reminded me a blog just released a comp of unreleased stuff from

nem270, friendzone, ryan hemsworth, black noise, western tink/beautiful lou, zachg, sea things, etc

http://www.mediafire.com/?n9r7m57gyb72eic

mostly instrumental of course going off the track list. Jacked everything after the word from to the link from hipinion, good looking out other board.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
he's also the voice of the master in the venture bros but i dont think any of the brehs watch that
Venture Bros rule.

I've watched Home Movies a bunch but I couldn't get totally into it for some reason. Like don't get me wrong there are parts that have had me dying but I still got to soak it more... or something. More drugs maybe, don't know.