Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
True that, breh.

I'm gonna be real candid with you for a sec... not Siccness approved...

I may be broke as fuck and have not found a job, but I don't take every detail of my life seriously, nor do I wish to grow old.

I collect old action figures and comic books still excite me.

Honestly, I'm the happiest person I know, and it's because so much in life excites me.

If you can't enjoy something you've never experienced, how can you enjoy everyday life?
Punk drost

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
S @Staci would probably try to drink this lol

I used to drink them all the time. Was bummed when they got discontinued back in the day.

That said, I caved. Happy birthday cheers P @PeLoN925 Cheers to anyone else drinking, I think T @two415dude is.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I used to drink them all the time. Was bummed when they got discontinued back in the day.

That said, I caved. Happy birthday cheers @<a href="http://www.siccness.net/vb/member.php?u=37167" target="_blank">L.D.S.</a> Cheers to anyone else drinking, I think @<a href="http://www.siccness.net/vb/member.php?u=16965" target="_blank">infinity</a> is.

[video=youtube;XIIRiDt_LCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIIRiDt_LCk[/video]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
*warning Parker, lots of reading ahead (by your standards) skip this post*

I think I've told this on here before, I'm pretty sure I've told most my stories on here over the years. Anyways for a good year and a half we had the joog on a 7/11 worker that would let us steal booze in exchange for weed when I was 16. The cameras didn't catch where the beer was and we'd go, fill up our backpacks after school, buy some chips or something and slide him a couple bowls when paying for the food, not the beer. Anyways one night I tell him we were going to stop by in a few hours, me and my good friend Chad (RIP). So Chad brings this duffle bag (lol) and is waiting at the bus stop across the street for the 7/11 to be empty. I go in, a few people are there, I just kind of walk around and dude is like "hey I brought my pipe, just smoke me a bowl and we are cool" and of course I'm like "fuck yeah." So we go into the walk in freezer, the back of where all the drinks are etc. We are smoking this bowl but people keep coming in and out so he goes up front to help them. This goes on for 15 mins and the last time he comes back I'm like "I don't think my friend is going to make it in I'll just put some in a paper bag" and he's like "cool." I grab two 64ozs, 2 40s, and like 4-5 tall cans. So me and dude are chopping it up and he hands me some chips and other shit to put on top of it incase anyone comes in while I'm going out of the store. Anyways we are in the middle of this when we hear *ding ding* and then the door open by the beer and *clink, clink, clink, clink* and dude goes up to the door leading out and I hear *ding ding* again. He's like "yo was your friend in all black with a beanie on?" and I'm like "yeah" and dude says "damn if he was really jacking me I don't think I would have been quick enough to stop him" lol dude was like the flash, in and out. So anyways I take the bag I already had with booze in it and start heading back to Chad's place which is about 5 minutes away. I get in and dude had already unloaded his haul on his bed and I was like "holy shit!" between the two of us we grab six 64ozs, eight 40s, about a dozen and a half tall cans, and then like a few random different "good" beers. All for the price of smoking dude a bowl :cool: It was awesome lol.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
*warning Parker, lots of reading ahead (by your standards) skip this post*

I think I've told this on here before, I'm pretty sure I've told most my stories on here over the years. Anyways for a good year and a half we had the joog on a 7/11 worker that would let us steal booze in exchange for weed when I was 16. The cameras didn't catch where the beer was and we'd go, fill up our backpacks after school, buy some chips or something and slide him a couple bowls when payings. Anyways one night I tell him we were going to stop by in a few hours, me and my good friend Chad (RIP). So Chad brings this duffle bag (lol) and is waiting at the bus stop across the street for the 7/11 to be empty. I go in, a few people are there, I just kind of walk around and dude is like "hey I brought my pipe, just smoke me a bowl and we are cool" and of course I'm like "fuck yeah." So we go into the walk in freezer, the back of where all the drinks are etc. We are smoking this bowl but people keep coming in and out so he goes up front to help them. This goes on for 15 mins and the last time he comes back I'm like "I don't think my friend is going to make it in I'll just put some in a paper bag" and he's like "cool." I grab two 64ozs, 2 40s, and like 4-5 tall cans. So me and dude are chopping it up and he hands me some chips and other shit to put on top of it incase anyone comes in while I'm going out of the store. Anyways we are in the middle of this when we here *ding ding* and then the door open by the beer and *clink, clink, clink, clink* and dude goes up to the door leading out and I hear *ding ding* again. He's like "yo was your friend in all black with a beanie on?" and I'm like "yeah" and dude says "damn if he was really jacking me I don't think I would have been quick enough to stop him" lol dude was like the flash, in and out. So anyways I take the bag I already had with booze in it and start heading back to Chad's place which is about 5 minutes away. I get in and dude had already unloaded his haul on his bed and I was like "holy shit!" between the two of us we grab six 64ozs, eight 40s, about a dozen and a half tall cans, and then like a few random different "good" beers. All for the price of smoking dude a bowl :cool: It was awesome lol.
That's fucking righteous.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Don't think I wanna type that much, but when I was 16 I bought $100 worth of liquor in a drive thru liquor store with my best friend.

There's a lot more to it, but my woman fucked my back up riding me tonight and I'm drunk, so I think I'll keep it to a sentence.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Also, I nabbed this dude stealing a carton of cigs once when I worked at a grocery.

I got him to shake 4 cartons of cigs, then when the police got there, they shook another 5 cartons from his bubble down jacket.

Dude was pretty impressive for being a crackhead.