Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Chree PM'd me on here once asking if it was true in WA the age of consent law was 16 years old no matter the other persons age. I didn't respond. He sent the exact same message the next day kinda like he thought maybe the other message didn't go through.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Chree PM'd me on here once asking if it was true in WA the age of consent law was 16 years old no matter the other persons age. I didn't respond. He sent the exact same message the next day kinda like he thought maybe the other message didn't go through.
lmaooooooooooooooo

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
rofl, i'm pretty sure you told me about that one time during one of the sicc chat days

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i don't know what you're trying to say but i have no intentions in partaking in any pedophile-esque activity
Actually there is a different term for that as the definition of a pedophile is having an attracion to the prepubescent. I forget what the other term is so we will call it being a chreeofile.

I took a few paralegaling courses at the CC :cool:

And I was getting at that some of the young broads look 18+ but aren't so check that ID yo.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Actually there is a different term for that as the definition of a pedophile is having an attracion to the prepubescent. I forget what the other term is so we will call it being a chreeofile.

I took a few paralegaling courses at the CC :cool:

And I was getting at that some of the young broads look 18+ but aren't so check that ID yo.
ephebophile