Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Shit, we had a pizza party for my birthday(I always do family-oriented birthday parties), and I cooked a total of 18 12-14" pizza's in all kinds of flavors.

I had my com padre's bring over their favorite toppings and I supplied the home made sauce and pizza dough.

That shit was on super duper slap.

So slap that I'm making 4 pizzas for myself and my mom and sis when I get up in the morning.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. I know that you spent the past decade ignoring football in favor of patrolling farmer's markets for organic rhubarb for your Vietnamese taco truck and I will not sit here and listen to you BULLSHIT THE WORLD about how you never lost faith. You don't deserve a defense this nasty. You deserve an exquisitely fragile finesse team that can't run the ball and gives up 79 points in any game with playoff implications.
lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Do something, though, breh.

Treat your life as if you were a child celebrating every moment.

#HallmarkMoment
you're right...i don't know why i haven't done anything in a while, maybe just being alive and not dead or in jail is enough of a celebration to me

but again, you're right, maybe i should do something