Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
What kinda pistol? Like a revolver or semi-auto? You can get a pre-owned revolver for probably less than $200 that you could hammer nails with all day. I think Beretta makes really good weapons, you could probably find a 92 for $350-$400, glocks are the "standard" for a reason, those are almost always priced reasonably.
Please explain to him that when you live in an apartment complex and need a weapon for home protection, you should have a shotgun loaded with 00 and not slugs. Big caliber rounds from a pistol are gonna go all through the walls and more than likely hit your neighbors puppy or little kid. I tried to tell him, but he ignored me.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I dont know how the laws in CA differ from AZ or anywhere else. I only suggested that sight for research. You have to go and handle whatever gun your looking at, and try and fire one. You could have your mind completely made up, then hold it and you dont like it. Pick a caliber your comfortable with, handle all you can, pick the one that feels the best, hopefully it doesnt cost $1500, lol.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Please explain to him that when you live in an apartment complex and need a weapon for home protection, you should have a shotgun loaded with 00 and not slugs. Big caliber rounds from a pistol are gonna go all through the walls and more than likely hit your neighbors puppy or little kid. I tried to tell him, but he ignored me.
He doesn't want to listen to logic, he wants to have a strap he see's in rap video's.

Shotgun with the buck shot is best in every way. First your going to hit the person with how wide the shot sprays. Second as you mention its not going through walls, and hitting innocent people.

or you could get a pussy 22 that might not go through a wall - but who wants a 22?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
BUT if your a hobbiest, and its not for home protection get a glock 9

I actually love the glock 9mm, I don't care if people give hard time about that caliber, I'm use to it.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
lol nah i heard yea breh, im not in an apartment, i had a 12 gauge at my last spot

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Me and my boy go out to the cut in the desert and fire rounds. He got a AR-15 - thats a the best fucking weapon out there. Dude has a truck, and we would bring random desks, and whatever for targets.