Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
T @tylerthetaco C @Crystaldab M @Mr. Shadow (I think you said you liked a song Al posted)

[video=youtube;-kN43fcgzIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-kN43fcgzIE[/video]

[video=youtube;zk6CvBZaY2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zk6CvBZaY2o[/video]
That felon song is real nice. You got a link to whatever project thats on?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
9 Whats the best pistol at a decent price
What kinda pistol? Like a revolver or semi-auto? You can get a pre-owned revolver for probably less than $200 that you could hammer nails with all day. I think Beretta makes really good weapons, you could probably find a 92 for $350-$400, glocks are the "standard" for a reason, those are almost always priced reasonably.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Who remembers chatrooms before when people used them and there were no bots. Do those exist anywhere anymore. I used to troll the shit out of yahoo and get girls to strip on webcam for me.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
What kinda pistol? Like a revolver or semi-auto? You can get a pre-owned revolver for probably less than $200 that you could hammer nails with all day. I think Beretta makes really good weapons, you could probably find a 92 for $350-$400, glocks are the "standard" for a reason, those are almost always priced reasonably.
gunbroker.com is a good site to check stuff out.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
eat some tacos or chicken, breh
Funny enough I was about to try to eat some boneless chicken wings.

yeah I think I am too. my throat has just been lightweight sore. better not get worse. If I'm sick this weekend for Rock the Bells I'll be fucking pissed
Yeah mine is more the hot/cold feeling, feeling clammy, and not lightheaded but like groggy. Which are usually flu symptoms.