Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea i've seen a lot of those breakfast club interviews, charlamagne stay roasting cats, I'd be damned if wendy williams old sidekick came at me like that, dude used to assistant pimp for a transvestite

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The main difference in this diggs incident to that Rosemoe shit is fuckin' huge.

Rosemo bigged himself up for knucklin up w/ Game while Game was with his kid. Regardless of your feelings about Game this dude is a street cat with long ends. Game's beefed with cats over records and shit and whatever else. Dude put hands on him and it was on.

Diggs fired on some interweb groupie who got some paperwork off instagram and believed it with all the spelling errors, typos and the fact it was written on a kleenex.

Diggs might get touched (same as anyone else) but it would not result from that incident
I was more relating it to putting it out there on youtube, and now its on WSHH for the whole planet to see. People get their egos bruised easy enough knowing people in the room saw them get dropped. Now you have 100+ thousands of people making fun of you. That makes motherfuckers wan't to prove they aren't a sucker and someone gets popped over it.

Not saying that RoseMo probably wouldn't have gotten popped either way, and hell we still don't know who even shot him, but shit like that will make fools want to test your life really quickly.

Also who said dude is a interweb groupie? I'll admit how he went about the situation, and then got knocked out because of it, was rather salty on his part but here you go (and how people do so often on this site) talking down on someone you don't know.. and upping a local rapper. Maybe it was some Vegas gangsta that had too much to drink and got slept easy and next time Diggs goes to Vegas he's a dead man. I mean I'm reaching at straws here but I know much about dude as you do so I might as well make shit up.

Anyways I was bored and high last night and was more or less going back and forth with folks out of boredom. Now I'm hungover and hungry so I don't feel like doing that lol.

[video=youtube;vdB-8eLEW8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g[/video]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yea i've seen a lot of those breakfast club interviews, charlamagne stay roasting cats, I'd be damned if wendy williams old sidekick came at me like that, dude used to assistant pimp for a transvestite
I just woke up and I couldn't figure out what any of these people had to do with The Breakfast Club movie for a second there. Then I was just like, oh.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Cup O' Noodles with a lot of hot sauce at 5am and then almost passing out right after finishing it gave me some wild ass dreams. I dreamt I had a fridge fool of ham steaks and people kept on trying to break in to steal them. I hired some dude (Butcher?) to watch my spot while I was gone but he ended up falling asleep on my couch and some crackheads got away with like half of them.

Mar 11, 2011
I was more relating it to putting it out there on youtube, and now its on WSHH for the whole planet to see. People get their egos bruised easy enough knowing people in the room saw them get dropped. Now you have 100+ thousands of people making fun of you. That makes motherfuckers wan't to prove they aren't a sucker and someone gets popped over it.

Not saying that RoseMo probably wouldn't have gotten popped either way, and hell we still don't know who even shot him, but shit like that will make fools want to test your life really quickly.

Also who said dude is a interweb groupie? I'll admit how he went about the situation, and then got knocked out because of it, was rather salty on his part but here you go (and how people do so often on this site) talking down on someone you don't know.. and upping a local rapper. Maybe it was some Vegas gangsta that had too much to drink and got slept easy and next time Diggs goes to Vegas he's a dead man. I mean I'm reaching at straws here but I know much about dude as you do so I might as well make shit up.

Anyways I was bored and high last night and was more or less going back and forth with folks out of boredom. Now I'm hungover and hungry so I don't feel like doing that lol.

[video=youtube;vdB-8eLEW8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g[/video]
If you comment to a real street dude bout paperwork that was as faulty as that shit posted you are either a lame internet groupie too drunk tryin to conversate in real life or you;re terminator. From footage I can't see how it could be the latter.

But you're right I'm speculating completely

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Cup O' Noodles with a lot of hot sauce at 5am and then almost passing out right after finishing it gave me some wild ass dreams. I dreamt I had a fridge fool of ham steaks and people kept on trying to break in to steal them. I hired some dude (Butcher?) to watch my spot while I was gone but he ended up falling asleep on my couch and some crackheads got away with like half of them.
lmao