Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Voices, persona and appearance all spot on to a tee
lol @ this, Rick Ross has a "persona" of a drug lord from Miami. Action Bronson has a persona of a fat guy who's high all the time who raps more about weed, pussy, and food. Never heard Bronson rap about selling weight. Also you're the only person i've ever heard say Bronson sounds like Rick Ross, I mostly only hear people say Bronson sounds like Ghostface.

They're both fat, both have a beard....that's about where it ends with similarities

Mar 11, 2011
lol @ this, Rick Ross has a "persona" of a drug lord from Miami. Action Bronson has a persona of a fat guy who's high all the time who raps more about weed, pussy, and food. Never heard Bronson rap about selling weight. Also you're the only person i've ever heard say Bronson sounds like Rick Ross, I mostly only hear people say Bronson sounds like Ghostface.

They're both fat, both have a beard....that's about where it ends with similarities
Ross "character" in his raps is of a Miami drug lord.

His persona on the other hand is of a fat ass dude who's high all the time looking for pussy weed and food and how fat he is

Mar 11, 2011
He seems decent.

Oro you ever watch that breakfast club shit on youtube. Power 105 w/ DJ Envy and Charlamagne and that trim.

Shit is so lulzy.

I can't believe no1s ever yoked charlamagne for talkin hella greazy. I just watched one w/ the game and then nelly and both times I thought hands were gonna get thrown.