Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
10pm just got back from an exhausting day in the city, I think I found the right shipping line to handle part of the biz. Last piece in the puzzle..

Mar 11, 2011
I'm a fan of some of husalah's music. Fan of Jacka's older music, not a fan of his recent music. I think Fed-X is dope and same with rydah. Actually really looking forward to a fed-x/50 states album
Yea Fed-X shit go no fuckin doubt. Same w/ Rydah. This is the exact shit I'm sayin yo. I listen to them dudes all the fuckin time.
Husalah had slaps and so did Jacka. AP even spit like 16 cool bars outta/ 18,962. so he was even kinda winnin.

Mar 11, 2011
And to be totaly honest. Woodie fuckin sucked at making music
That's kinda outta line. I think dude was really good at making music:
1. Create beats
2. Refine rapping skills
3. Build following
4. Put out material
5. Network
6. Create label
7. Bring up artists underneath you
8. Build bigger following
9. Put out even more material

Pretty good blueprint for making music as he was involved in damn near every aspect of rap in his area.

Now whether the music he made was good is debatable. I personally like a lot of his shit

Mar 11, 2011
We all saw what happend to RoseMo. Diggs about to get RoseMo'd, you read it here first.
The main difference in this diggs incident to that Rosemoe shit is fuckin' huge.

Rosemo bigged himself up for knucklin up w/ Game while Game was with his kid. Regardless of your feelings about Game this dude is a street cat with long ends. Game's beefed with cats over records and shit and whatever else. Dude put hands on him and it was on.

Diggs fired on some interweb groupie who got some paperwork off instagram and believed it with all the spelling errors, typos and the fact it was written on a kleenex.

Diggs might get touched (same as anyone else) but it would not result from that incident

Mar 11, 2011
Rick Ross persona works so well for him I guess it was only a matter of time before someone bit his whole shit.

Enter Action Bronson the white Rick Ross. If i was color blind I wouldn't be able to tell them apart from the way the look to the way they talk.

It's a wide lane that is big enough for the both of em.

Fuck Ross tho

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Rick Ross persona works so well for him I guess it was only a matter of time before someone bit his whole shit.

Enter Action Bronson the white Rick Ross. If i was color blind I wouldn't be able to tell them apart from the way the look to the way they talk.

It's a wide lane that is big enough for the both of em.

Fuck Ross tho
ricky raps about selling coke. bronson raps about pro wrestling and food. Not very similar, besides being bald with beards