Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
went to trader joes copped a roasted vegetable pizza, a brie tomato tarte, 3 different bagged salad blends, and a caprese sammich. extremely disappointed there was no tarte d'alsace in stock and i couldnt find the vegetable egg rolls i like, those were the two main reasons i even went there lol wtf.

then i hit the taqueria bought some carnitas super nachos. then i went to taco bell and copped a chicken chalupa combo meal with a baja blast mountain dew. then i was about to hit mcdonalds for a 10pc chicken mcnugget but there were two cops behind me and i didnt want to make a left turn through double yellows, fucking assholes. oh well. eating these nachos and this taco bell got food for later

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
went to trader joes copped a roasted vegetable pizza, a brie tomato tarte, 3 different bagged salad blends, and a caprese sammich. extremely disappointed there was no tarte d'alsace in stock and i couldnt find the vegetable egg rolls i like, those were the two main reasons i even went there lol wtf.

then i hit the taqueria bought some carnitas super nachos. then i went to taco bell and copped a chicken chalupa combo meal with a baja blast mountain dew. then i was about to hit mcdonalds for a 10pc chicken mcnugget but there were two cops behind me and i didnt want to make a left turn through double yellows, fucking assholes. oh well. eating these nachos and this taco bell got food for later
no wonder you are fat.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sippin' on that medicated pomegranate soda and it's pretty tasty.
was that the 300mg soda you were talking about if im remembering that correctly?

i dunno why theyd make it that fuckin strong lol youd have to drink a little then put it in the fridge or something and itd probably go flat. itd be better to make like a 30-60mg 12-20oz soda you could drink in one sitting

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i dont know what mac jesus just posted but i assumed it was a reply to my food post and he called me fat or a loser or something lol, dont feel like clicking unhide and seeing hat nonsense sorry best friend
quit putting me on and off ignore you've been doing that since I refused to hang out with you in November of 2015 because hanging out a farm and stuff with you started to sound kinda gay to me. I was just calling it how I see it fat butcher.