Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Is Bonds ever going to get in or is all that shit that happened probably going to keep him out? I mean pretty much everyone was using that shit back then but dude lied to a grand jury and sports writers tend to not like that kind of shit much for whatever reason.
this is the third ballot that he hasn't been voted in on, so i doubt it lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i notice 1080p videos that are over a certain amount of time old, like maybe a year, seem to get a different bandwidth tier. the first 10% of the bar loads near instantly but it doesn't send any more data after that until it starts buffering, then it sends data slowly. however certain videos like the featured ones on their main page that are newer consistently send 600kb/s -1.2mb/s of data, just barely enough to run their shitty encoded "1080p". then in the middle of the night or something it'll be a constant pretty much max bandwidth. i dont know if its youtube that does that or if its centurylink but this shit is terrible

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
maybe ill go to trader joes instead and buy some vegetarian eggrolls and some kind of frozen vegetarian pizza maybe a tarte or something what do you think about that drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707

maybe taquerias dont have that great of vegetarian options maybe i dont want to go there maybe im sick and tired of eating meat did you ever think about that huh? asshole