Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yeah we understand you like the ducks soco but everyone of those type of songs have been unbelievably terrible, like, god fucking awful
Well 1, I didn't tag you in the post, for a reason 2. I didn't say anywhere it was good. 3. You love Lil B 4. You dont watch/follow sports which questions your manhood. 5. You love Lil B.

I mean who doesn't like sports?

Mar 11, 2011
Best J's ever might be the Mocha III's, followed closely by all grey XI's. After that it is pretty much every IV ever with the all white/ green tab ones at the top along w/ those new Cements that dropped.

Unfortunately for me I'm too old to buy any more J's and I gave most of my immaculate pairs to my little brother. I did try to go get the cements in February or whenever they came out. I will purchase the Mochas if ever dropped

Mar 11, 2011
E @Edwardthoft S @SmokeALotRecord

[video=youtube;o1dRb2AMqPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1dRb2AMqPY[/video]
I'll listen to this later.

Damn the O Bar looks nice from that screen shot. Did they add that scoreboard recently. I don't remember that there.

Me and the homies competed in a Bud Light "Rock paper scissors tourney" their one night during the week in like 2008. Shit was lulzy as fuck. hella blacked out people arguin about people cheatin and shit. I forget what the winner got