Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Those shoes look hilarious D @Dr. Feelgood

I'm sure they are comfortable as shit tho for that jogging tip
yeah they look retarded, but they make it so you're basically running barefoot with some protection on the bottom. They make your legs and knees move completely different then if you were wearing regular shoes. I love barefoot running shoes.

Mar 11, 2011
Just listened to some Rappin Ron and Ant Diddley Dog on my lunch. Absolute Blap

Rounded that shit out w/ some MC Ren.

Still hungry tho. I tried to fuck w/ a salad and some rice (no riff raff) but I think I might need to crack a Marie Calendars honey turkey thang

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I wore out my nike prestos and now run in some old Melo's lol. Prolly a pound on each foot but instead of admitting I'm cheap I call it resistance training.

*facepalm*
you're about to fuck your knees and lower back up something bad if you keep running in b-ball shoes. You can't even just run in random ass running shoes either, its best to get shoes that go with the arch of your foot. Theres actually 3 different types of running shoes that depend on arches. Otherwise its best to go with barefoot runners.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Got an extra day off today. Really don't think we are supposed to do this but a co-worker gave me $40 to take my shift lol. I mean, yeah I'd make 4 times that if I didn't give it away but I'd also have to work.

Plus my mom just told me to come over to her house around 5 and she'd order pizza :cool:

Gonna get medicated first and then go grub.