Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Yes!

D @Dr. Feelgood C @Crystaldab 2 @2Jaysic T @tylerthetaco

[video=youtube;uBQcPpxLlCc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBQcPpxLlCc[/video]

Mar 11, 2011
Man, Penny from Big Bang Theory would get it so hard
She be bad. That show is awful tho breh. "Can't win with 'em, Can't do, won't do it" *Mike Singletary voice"

Now "how I met your mother" is legitimately the funniest shit on tv outside of Curb. I wasn't up on that til my brother kept watchin it on streaming netflix a couple months back. Chingon

Mar 11, 2011
yes

the design makes them look really long like some clown shoes, and the little dents and curves in them look like they got the idea from a bicycle helmet or something. maybe if i wore a pair id change my mind, but theyd have to be like the most comfortable shoes ever, more comfortable than jordan 8's
World largest LOL at owning a pair of fuckin JOrdan XIIIs. LMAO

Mar 11, 2011
Yea that's correct lol. Roman numberal game kinda weak. Actually the XIII's are ridiculously ill I copped the altitudes on the first release in 2005. Not the redrops in 2010 that have the fabric on the side instead of the straight all black leather.

I meant the VIII's and those are weak as a mothafucker.

AJ Rankings

1. IV
2. III
3. XIII
4. XI
5. V
6. I
7. XII
8. I

After that it don't really matter. I've got the Olympic VI's that I like but overall the sixes ain't that ill.

I think I figured out the roman numeral thing after my second cup of coffee this morning lol