Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Scott was the kinda redneck who would blast Rehab and throw beer cans over the parking lot fence, as if they ceased to exist once they landed in the kudzu. Scott and his girlfriend each had at least one kid, but neither had full custody of any of them. Kids would randomly appear, but they never stayed long. They broke up very messily several times.

But Scott was not the problem. He was very proudly getting his shit together and taking classes at a tech school. The problem was Scott's best friend. He was a tall, ugly, mean muggin motherfucker. He liked to hang out in the driveway in his pickup and wait for Scott, sometimes for hours. He made me feel uneasy, and he was always there, sitting in his truck, looking pissed. I just knew he'd rape me one day.

Spoiler alert: He didn't rape me. But one night I got home from work late. It was already dark. Motherfucker is sitting there is his truck waiting for Scott. I pulled in, and before I could park, he turned on his truck and sped off, almost running me over I stood there, slack-jawed, as a woman's head appeared above the dashboard. We made eye contact. It was Scott's girl.

When Scott was finally evicted, my landlord raised the rent for his unit, assuring me there would not be a tenant like that again.
yup