Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Back before my dealer ran dry it was about £20 for 2g so 8g would be about £80=$140?
yeah theres weed, then theres fire ass weed this is some serious weed i mean the lowest quality weed here was 15% thc and that was the cheese for $10 for a gram i bet thatd split your brain have you knocked out cold lol

i mean i dont even really want to open some of this weed up right now because its going to smell up my entire apartment within seconds, and my neighbors apartment and other neighbors apartment

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
you gotta go to a real doctor, then lie about having aids or chrohns or seizures or something and have record of it, then go to a shady weed doctor and have your medical records transferred to them, thats a lot of work man

I'm going to have my friend Suge Knight inject you with a needle full of AIDS.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
yeah theres weed, then theres fire ass weed this is some serious weed i mean the lowest quality weed here was 15% thc and that was the cheese for $10 for a gram i bet thatd split your brain have you knocked out cold lol

i mean i dont even really want to open some of this weed up right now because its going to smell up my entire apartment within seconds, and my neighbors apartment and other neighbors apartment
Honestly its been so long I almost completely forgot what it feels like to be high.

Did you read out government's response to the weed petition? Its so fucking dumb you'll probably get eye cancer reading it. So I don't think legal weed will be here for a while....