Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
thinking about just saying fuck it and spending like $140 on legal weed lol. even though ill only end up getting like 8g oh well... my brothers phone doesnt have minutes on it and i got money to burn. 3.5g grape ape and 2g jack herer for sure... then i dunno ill figure it out when i get there be back in like a hr
why don't you bank that 140 instead and save up to get a mail order bride so that you don't have to be jealous of jake numbers for having a wife when you dont'

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man cant wait until i can just go to a weed shop and buy weed. i have chrohns disease which is something that prescription weed covers so should be a piece of cake
damn breh if you were in washington chrohns disease would be 100% guarantee for medical weed that's one of the qualifying conditions. you could have a card in a couple hours so easily, youd be shopping all the best weed the state has to offer for like $220oz for ~25% THC lol