Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I think you might actually hate me though why else would you talk shit for no reason for several months. You know what, DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet can you send me an invite to that anti-pierre group you started I want to join it. Thanks in advance, friend [emoji6]

wow is this a joke? i straight up asked for you and kahs ps4 names like 2 weeks ago and got ignored. it made me feel like shit. and now i mention a ps4 and you end our friendship. this is fucked
What's your psn jack?

theres a certain mix of captain Morgan and coke that tastes fucking delicious (the golden ratio)
Just drink capt morgans straight and chase it with coke and it ends up tasting like vanilla coke.

And yeah thanks for the wedding invite, time of my life. When mac jesu sang ottawa 619 619 ottawa the place was bumping and when cheeto wrestled those two bbw's... Haha funniest shit ever. Congrats again Ernesto921660

Nov 18, 2010
damn jake, i need to get my shit together man everyone i know is getting married / having kids / buying houses wtf am i doing, living in some shitty 1bdroom apartment working a shitty ass job just smoking weed and playing video games what am i doing with my life lol
Living it to the fullest my friend.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
damn jake, i need to get my shit together man everyone i know is getting married / having kids / buying houses wtf am i doing, living in some shitty 1bdroom apartment working a shitty ass job just smoking weed and playing video games what am i doing with my life lol

Sounds like you got it made

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
the only reason we got married is because we were already close to vegas and is was way cheaper than a traditional marriage , plus i hate being the centre of attention. she was keen on the idea ass well so it was 100% a go. cheap as fuck and still legal.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
buying somewhere is the next stop. as soon as we finish uni and get full time jobs this is the next step