Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just got back home holy fuck I'm high. Buddy from work smoked me a joint of something called Zeus OG that shit knocked my socks off. Getting off the bench we were chilling at was a fucking chore I had to go over step by step how to get up in my head before doing said movement to do so I was so lit right after smoking it lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just ate a Caprese sandwich and some pasta salad from the deli at this rich people grocery store.

First bread and cheese I've eaten in 5 days, still haven't eaten meat in those 5 days. Been eating clean as fuck since I went crazy with cheeseburgers last weekend lol already dropped 6lbs.

I'm gonna see how long I can keep it going with no cheat meals.

#Healthmobb

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Just ate a Caprese sandwich and some pasta salad from the deli at this rich people grocery store.

First bread and cheese I've eaten in 5 days, still haven't eaten meat in those 5 days. Been eating clean as fuck since I went crazy with cheeseburgers last weekend lol already dropped 6lbs.

I'm gonna see how long I can keep it going with no cheat meals.

#Healthmobb
I can't do that shit. Every meal has to have some meat in it.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
But virgin at 17 really aint too bad...
1. Why would you ever tell people online you are a virgin, what kinda weird shit is that?

2. Yes it is bro.

3. Grow your hair out a lil so you don't look like Ellen, no more burgers b or fish b chips for a while. Go to the pub and find a girl who is sitting with one friend only but they don't really look the best of friends in the world and then buy the less attractive one andrink, but tell the barkeep to say it's for the pretty one, she won't be n that great. Of a mood since she is less attractive than her friend and not that happy to be there and u said she was pretty and bought her a drink it's probably the only strategy u that could possibly work for u bro but good luck this is the only advice I will ever give you so take it seriously I got laid. N the UK more than on enand I am admittedly not that attractive although I have more conventional handsomeness than u and I am more athletic and probably more charismatic so idk