Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's pretty awesome its not 66 an eighth awesome though lol. I think they taxed it a lot because of the awesome taste and knew people would want it

I need to get ahold of my brothers old federal way / tacompton connect dude had Oz's for pretty decent prices
It's whatever I really don't even care anymore I pretty much want to slowly try everything and prices are still dropping all the time. Panda Pebbles (the whole fire weed soaked in hash oil covered in kief thing) went down from when Phat Panda first put them out at $72 a gram (which is fucking ridiculous lol) and Ike's couldn't even keep them in stock for a few weeks at $72. Now they are $40 a gram like 3 months later. Like I said I know they are kind of a novelty thing but now that they are $40 gonna get one for sure lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I feel guilty Nuttkase @Nuttkase cause you've been recommending phat panda and even ranking up strains, i was talking about how i like earthy spicy weeds then i finally go out there and im like "ooh this sounds nice" grab something fruity from phat pandas main competitor

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think all the concentrates dropped because for a minute there just a few of the bud growers and then a few other ones that just seemed to do only concentrates were the only ones making all that dab stuff and then like hash/hash oil and kief also. Now it seems like damn near they all do so the prices have come way down in the last 6 weeks.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think all the concentrates dropped because for a minute there just a few of the bud growers and then a few other ones that just seemed to do only concentrates were the only ones making all that dab stuff and then like hash/hash oil and kief also. Now it seems like damn near they all do so the prices have come way down in the last 6 weeks.
Also i heard a lot of producers have a ton of weed just sitting there and its so flooded they can't sell it, concentrates could be an easy way to convert it all into cash there couldve been a sudden flood of conventrates

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I feel guilty Nuttkase @Nuttkase cause you've been recommending phat panda and even ranking up strains, i was talking about how i like earthy spicy weeds then i finally go out there and im like "ooh this sounds nice" grab something fruity from phat pandas main competitor
lol hell no man I've had one thing from Royal Tree but it ruled. I just like good buds I don't really give a fuck about loyalty haha

And I've been ranking all the strains I've gotten as I finish them, not just Phat Panda's. Have to update the list one of these days.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I want to get a couple of those panda pebbles but don't know how id vape them efficiently. You want a fine grind and want it semi loosely packed cause you only really vape whats on the surface as the heat pulls over it. I bet those pebbles are dense as fuck / would just stick mostly to your grinder if you tried to grind it up. I'd need a bong and a heat wand. Then again even lightly chopping it down with scissors ill still get way mpre medicated than i have any business being lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like four times when they were open but just for free t-shirts or cash wash gift cards lol They seemed to have a cool collection starting to get going but you can tell it's still a work in progress. It's closed right now while the remodel the building it's in I think.

Props: BUTCHER 206