Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You didn't try restaurants yet??? Those are the first places you should have gone.

Make a list of all the places you could get a job at and keep record of the days you go. If you get told no, show up again next week and ask. Make sure you speak with a manager each time. Write down the managers name so you remember it the next time you go in.

Challenge yourself to not post on the Siccness again until you find a job. I'm not saying that because we find you annoying, but for your own good.
Not only that shit but I need to get my shit in check physically, I'm a fat fuck and I know with a proper diet and more exercise I can fix that.

And if I don't find a job I can always follow Pierre's suggestion of volunteer work.

Peace out brehs.

Jul 12, 2002
Not only that shit but I need to get my shit in check physically, I'm a fat fuck and I know with a proper diet and more exercise I can fix that.

And if I don't find a job I can always follow Pierre's suggestion of volunteer work.

Peace out brehs.
If you live in a small town then it shouldn't be an issue to walk everywhere you go while you look for jobs, or just doing anything around town. That's a start and you can be killing 2 birds with one stone.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Peace out brehs.
I have jobs throughout the UK in small towns. I don't know if I have a job in your exact town because I don't know where you live, but if you tell me I might have a job for you.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
If you live in a small town then it shouldn't be an issue to walk everywhere you go while you look for jobs, or just doing anything around town. That's a start and you can be killing 2 birds with one stone.
Yeah, tomorrow I'm walking up to the high street where all the shops and restaurants are, it's at least a half mile walk...