Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I got £10. I think that's enough.

I just can't find a job and I don't get an allowance, never have. I'm thinking about selling some random shit to pay for that Hen.
You can't find a job because you're on the Siccness every waking moment of your life. Log the fuck out and find a job, it's not gonna happen by sitting behind your computer you lazy fuck.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You can't find a job because you're on the Siccness every waking moment of your life. Log the fuck out and find a job, it's not gonna happen by sitting behind your computer you lazy fuck.
I tried but I live in a small ass town in the middle of nowhere and every fucking business here is not looking for new employees. There's an unemployment problem anyway, why would they employ an underqualified teenager? lol

Jul 12, 2002
I tried but I live in a small ass town in the middle of nowhere and every fucking business here is not looking for new employees. There's an unemployment problem anyway, why would they employ an underqualified teenager? lol
You're never going to get hired with that mentality. Keep showing up at places until somebody hires you. Tell them you'll make up for inexperience with hard work and dedication. You're making excuses.

Aren't you young? Wash dishes somewhere. I washed dishes at a nice restaurant in high school and it was actually a fucking great job. Great meals, decent tips, and lots of pot smoking. They'll move you up quick if you show you're dedicated.

If you have something like Craigslist over there, put an ad for yourself on there and say you're willing to do any odd jobs for people that need help from a hard worker. If you want a job you have to go get it yourself, it's not going to come to you.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
You're never going to get hired with that mentality. Keep showing up at places until somebody hires you. Tell them you'll make up for inexperience with hard work and dedication. You're making excuses.

Aren't you young? Wash dishes somewhere. I washed dishes at a nice restaurant in high school and it was actually a fucking great job. Great meals, decent tips, and lots of pot smoking. They'll move you up quick if you show you're dedicated.

If you have something like Craigslist over there, put an ad for yourself on there and say you're willing to do any odd jobs for people that need help from a hard worker. If you want a job you have to go get it yourself, it's not going to come to you.
he won't he would rather sit here crying like a lil bitch annoy everybody then write how he isn't gonna do it anymore

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK

Ok. That's actually very smart, I'll drop into a local restaurant on monday and ask. If they won't take me, I'll ask at a different one. tbh I didn't ask any restaurants before because I'm fucking stupid lol.

Thanks.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Ok. That's actually very smart, I'll drop into a local restaurant on monday and ask. If they won't take me, I'll ask at a different one. tbh I didn't ask any restaurants before because I'm fucking stupid lol.

Thanks.

the fuck is stopping you from going now besides trying think you're cool bitching back and forth with incisions

Jul 12, 2002

Thanks.
You didn't try restaurants yet??? Those are the first places you should have gone.

Make a list of all the places you could get a job at and keep record of the days you go. If you get told no, show up again next week and ask. Make sure you speak with a manager each time. Write down the managers name so you remember it the next time you go in.

Challenge yourself to not post on the Siccness again until you find a job. I'm not saying that because we find you annoying, but for your own good.

Props: BUTCHER 206