Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What are some other tracks that are cool from duck? I remember that one video right now was hot fiiiiyah
I like that track above that one as well a lot. Both are off his upcoming album. Like half of Clout Life with Billionaire Black is really good, half is kinda meh.

FBG Duck & Billionaire Black - Clout Life - DJ Cortez, DJ Shon, DJ Suspence, DJ Amaris, DJ Legacy

Whole Look At Me tape goes for the most part.. maybe like 2 songs I really don't like on it. Right Now is on that tape.

FBG Duck - Look At Me - DJ Suspence, DJ Cortez

Song that made me start really checking for Duck and Black's music is on there too..

also

That dropped in 2013 new tape supposed to be dropping this summer at some point.

All slaps too me from other peoples projects or just random song drops..

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I like that track above that one as well a lot. Both are off his upcoming album. Like half of Clout Life with Billionaire Black is really good, half is kinda meh.

FBG Duck & Billionaire Black - Clout Life - DJ Cortez, DJ Shon, DJ Suspence, DJ Amaris, DJ Legacy

Whole Look At Me tape goes for the most part.. maybe like 2 songs I really don't like on it. Right Now is on that tape.

FBG Duck - Look At Me - DJ Suspence, DJ Cortez

Song that made me start really checking for Duck and Black's music is on there too..

also

That dropped in 2013 new tape supposed to be dropping this summer at some point.

All slaps too me from other peoples projects or just random song drops..

All of those songs are so gangsta........

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
0R0 @0R0 you peep the new Retch yet? What you think? I was surprised how much I liked it especially seeing he seems to be leaning towards that newer flow of his on it. I thought it fit the vibe well though.

That new ILLFIGHTYOU fucking rules too.
im bout to rit now, been going back & forth between the new beach house & vincent albums lately. that deniro ep has some tracks thats been on repeat too

Props: BUTCHER 206