Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
An hour ago, I was feeding chicken...right now, I'm eating chicken...

Got two spicy breasts, a biscuit, mac & cheese, and corn on the cob from Popeye's, and I'm washing it down with iced coffee...#abc x 4 (chicken/cheese/corn/coffee) #thanku...
I'm kind of surprised chickens don't flee in terror at the sight of you.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dont ask why I was looking at White Bob's CD Baby biography, but this shit is beyond hilarious.

White Bob (real name Robert Phillips) was born in Catford, London 1980. He grew up and attended School in South East London before moving to Folkestone, Kent when he was just 16. "This was a traumatic time..." recalls Bob. "I had left London and all my friends behind and moved to the middle of nowhere in the country... it took me about four years to recover, I still haven't recovered as I'm a London boy at heart" It was here in Folkestone that Bob first discovered the sounds of gangsta rap. "I would listen to Biggie Smalls for hours..." Bob recalls. "Biggie, Eminem, Dr.Dre and Xzibit were my early influences... I also listened to 2pac, I loved that dude"

In 2001 Bob had just finished College at Canterbury and had had enough of the countryside, longing for a return to the city he landed a job as a projectionist at a Stevenage cinema. "I snapped that job up in an instant" Bob tells us. It was here Bob would be trained in 35mm film projection. "I have a great passion for film-making and anything to do with film, and it was the right job at the right time" recalls Bob. "We would play Eminem in the projection booth and have a great time till the manager got on the phone!"

Bob's career as a projectionist took a turn for the worse a year and a half later when he resigned due to personal issues with a manager - "I'm not mentioning any names but I was living with her at the time and she kicked me out on Christmas Day, was the best xmas present I could have asked for!"

It wasn't too long before Bob got the film bug once again and landed another projectionist job at a flea-pit cinema somewhere in Kent. "These were great times... I made many new friends and was earning enough to buy a decent quality microphone which I recorded Grandma Don't Be A Snitch on... I've never looked back!"

This thread is still too funny to me, shit belongs in the classic forum. I only found it cuz you all thought I was him.
http://siccness.net/vb/f40/got-girl-problems-cant-seem-get-over-one-366099.html

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I'm kind of surprised chickens don't flee in terror at the sight of you.
I visit two farms pretty frequently -- one here in Vallejo, and another in Napa. I've read that chickens have pretty good memory, and will be friendly to those that do favors for them...such as feeding them. So most of them remember me because of that. There's about 20-30 chickens at each farm, and I'd say there's about 10 hens at each farm that won't let me come close to them and feed them. On the other hand, there's like 5 hens at each farm that will follow me around no matter where I go. Some of them will even come down to sit on my lap and chill. There's about 3-4 roosters at each farm and they always let me feed them by hand, so they'll take the food out of my hand and start calling all the hens over to feed them, and then they'll hump them while they're eating. The hens at the top of the pecking order will come to me and eat out of my hand and won't wait for the rooster to feed them. The hens at the pecking order get attacked by the other hens and won't get a chance to feed from me. Or they're scared and will run away. They're retarded.

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
These are the ones in the Vallejo farm that will always chill with me, let me feed them and pet them. The first hen is a white Leghorn, the second hen is a buff Cochin, those two smaller ones are light brown Dutch Bantams, and the two roosters are mixed breeds but they are chill bros:

Attachments

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
These the homies from the Napa farm...first one is a Sicilian Buttercup hen...she just broke her left wing, hope she gets better...second hen is an Iowa Blue, third one is a silver-laced Wyandotte rooster, the fourth one is a mixed rooster, and the fifth one is a black Australorp (S/O jake921660 @jake921660 ):

Attachments

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That cheesesteak I just ate slapped so hard.

Angus steak with both cheddar and mozzarella with onions, mushrooms, and banana peppers .
Get rid of the fungi and that sounds delicious. Banana peppers on a cheesesteak was a game changer for me a few years ago, never looked back.