Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Where'd you land a gig at? Last I remember seeing awhile back you were looking for a new job. Congrats. Unless I'm not remembering that correctly then never mind.
Cheers bro

Yeah I been here a few months now temping due to travelling back and forth to the US.

i really need to start my own company from scratch though, I never liked taking orders.

Hows the cinema? Id love that job, watch every movie for free..

Speaking of movies, hows the entourage film?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Cheers bro

Yeah I been here a few months now temping due to travelling back and forth to the US.

i really need to start my own company from scratch though, I never liked taking orders.

Hows the cinema? Id love that job, watch every movie for free..

Speaking of movies, hows the entourage film?
That's cool man you still traveling back and forth to Detroit?

And it's going, same ol' same ol' no real complaints and it's easy, close to my spot and the pay is decent enough to live downtown which isn't cheap and not getting any cheaper.

We didn't get it our competitor AMC which is a block down from us did. First big movie in the last few months they've gotten. We have literally been getting everything so it's nice to have it be a little slower this week before the summer movies really start picking up in the next few weeks.