Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Furthermore if you prefer boneless chicken wings aka 30% breastmeat 40% breading 20% sauce 10% advertising over regular chicken wings youre a goddamn idiot and i got a bridge i want to sell you
I would comment, but I believe this conversation has been had numerous times.

So I'll just say this and only this....boneless wings are hyphy and I have no idea where you would get boneless wings with that thick of breading.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Its sad black girls gotta bleach their skin and straighten their hair out and try to appear Caucasian in general with the way they form their eyebrows and do their makeup in general, to feel pretty

Like be yourself man feel good about yourself and who you are no jmacc

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Its sad black girls gotta bleach their skin and straighten their hair out and try to appear Caucasian in general with the way they form their eyebrows and do their makeup in general, to feel pretty

Like be yourself man feel good about yourself and who you are no jmacc

Shut the fuck up retard

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuck you, racist

Why dont you post some pics of beautiful black women not these brainwashed instagram youths that hate themselves and who they are and are trying to conform to a racist unrealistic white standard of beauty

#BlackIsBeautiful
#BlackBeauty
#BlackDivas #Queen
#NaturalHair