Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah that was my first mistake, there were like 6 of them and with no preservatives that shit lasted 4 days. Second bag I put in the fridge and made it six days but I'm pretty sure that last sandwich was borderline sketchy. Now I walk with a limp and have a speech impediment but those rolls are dope.
I wonder if theyd make good rolls for sausage pepper and onion sandwiches. I need to try it out

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There was a crow down in p4 of the garage. I was trying to "chase" it out by following it and itd fly like 20ft and stare at me,then fly like 20 more feet. It started getting real weird like halfway into this because it was taking a perfect route up the ramps and cawing at me like "hurry up". I thought itd miss a turn and double / triple the time to chase it out but nope, it knew where to go. Finally we get to ground level like 10 mins later and its jumping around by the gate cawing at me so i opened the gate and it flew outta there. I get outside and its in a tree cawing down at me. That was real creepy i dont trust crows, they remember faces

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When I lived in Edmonds there was a trail that lead to Highway 99 and one time me and a couple friends were walking to Denny's and there was a dead crow in the middle of it and we were like "huh, looks like it just dropped dead" and as we got close to it about a half dozen crows started dive bombing us swooping literally inches above our heads and cawing like crazy. We ran down the trail fast as fuck and they followed us for a few yards then stopped. I guess they are known to protect their dead or some shit. When we walked back a hour later the dead crow was gone as was the murder that tried to kill us.