Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
next friday king dude!
That's pretty cool he's playing out there. I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan but he definitely has some songs I like and I need to check out a live show seeing he's from here and plays locally fairly regularly. A lot of the time though his stuff just makes me want to listen to Death In June instead.

and this billy woods album is crazy
Good looking out on the link. Hope there is a new Armand Hammer full length in the near future. The Furtive Movements EP from last year was really good.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
That's pretty cool he's playing out there. I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan but he definitely has some songs I like and I need to check out a live show seeing he's from here and plays locally fairly regularly. A lot of the time though his stuff just makes me want to listen to Death In June instead.
his last album was a little bit let down, but he got plenty of good stuff and country songs about satan is always cool thing in my books
Good looking out on the link. Hope there is a new Armand Hammer full length in the near future. The Furtive Movements EP from last year was really good.
for some reason i never listened to their ep that much, which is weird because im fan of both rappers.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Spice 1 - Thug Candy [2015]

01. Candy Intro
02. Candy
03. Luv U 4 Life f. L1
04. Drop It
05. Real Thang
06. Girlfriend
07. Face Down