Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
About to go see that horror flick It Follows. Haven't seen a good new horror flick in a long time. Supposedly this one is really good, even has 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
We got that and a few people I work with who I usually share similar opinions with about movies really liked it a lot so I'm going to check it out one of these days.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Went to the club earlier, they was making some medicated nachos and so I took some home and threw some shredded chicken from El Pollo Loco on it and just destroyed some medicated chicken nachos and washed it all down with an ice cold glass of chocolate milk, #abc x 4 (chicken/cannabis/chocolate/calcium) #thanku...

May 4, 2002
Turned out to be pretty mediocre. Not understanding the 95% it has on Rotten Tomatoes at all.

It was decent I guess, just don't get all the hype for it at all.
I give it 2/5[/QUOTE]

I read it was stupid a few days ago ago chuckled at the plot but didnt feel the need to be a downer. I just read some imdb reviews calling it a classic and a masterpiece.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just read some imdb reviews calling it a classic and a masterpiece.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm not really understanding at all.

It was well shot, the cinematography was cool, the music was cool, the teen actors were alright. Story was just wack and should have been executed a lot differently. Even the supposed "scary" scenes were weak.