Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the difference is meta i dont ask you why you listen to (insert rapper i dont like) every few weeks like you do with basedgod lol
Every few weeks? Lol. That's not the case at all. I actually just asked Nuttkase now because I was honestly curious if he really liked his music

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I mean when it gets right down to who cares what other peoples opinion is on music and just stuff in general. If you like something cool, if you don't cool. Not saying you were doing that at all because you weren't but when people get super hurt if you don't like something they do it's fucking hilarious.

I think both 2Pac and Mac Dre are two of the most overrated rappers in hip-hop history. Pac on a national level, Dre on a bay area level. Oh well. I've said that before on here before and the amount of people that catch feelings is pretty amazing. It's almost like by me not really liking their music much it's going to affect how much they like it so they need to reassure their opinion over and over and that's just really funny to me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like if I said that someone would be like "Fuck you faggot 2Pac was one of the greatest. You listen to Lil B, fucking loser go kill yourself" and it's like first of all lol @ even comparing 2Pac and Lil B and second of all you mad. Shit like that is just funny to me.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I mean when it gets right down to who cares what other peoples opinion is on music and just stuff in general. If you like something cool, if you don't cool. Not saying you were doing that at all because you weren't but when people get super hurt if you don't like something they do it's fucking hilarious.

I think both 2Pac and Mac Dre are two of the most overrated rappers in hip-hop history. Pac on a national level, Dre on a bay area level. Oh well. I've said that before on here before and the amount of people that catch feelings is pretty amazing. It's almost like by me not really liking their music much it's going to affect how much they like it so they need to reassure their opinion over and over and that's just really funny to me.
I feel you. Like I said, I was honestly just curious if you truly though his music was good or just on some ridiculous comedy shit, that was all. Not trying to knock you for it either way

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
the thing that i find most amusing regarding musical opinions is when someone says they dont like a song because it is old. the age of the song does not change the song at all lol. i could understand if someone said they are bored of a song because they heard it too much or something but it being old is a stupid reason

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Trust me I didn't like, or get, or whatever, Lil B for quite awhile. Funny enough the first song that ever clicked with me and I saw where he was going with stuff (for the most part) and I actually liked was this song

[video=youtube;vAYrMJWvC44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAYrMJWvC44[/video]

and then this one

[video=youtube;ZG6zsHUCum4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6zsHUCum4[/video]

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I think both 2Pac and Mac Dre are two of the most overrated rappers in hip-hop history. Pac on a national level, Dre on a bay area level. Oh well. I've said that before on here before and the amount of people that catch feelings is pretty amazing.
i know i've responded about your mac dre statement, and i'm honestly not offended by it, i only respond the way i do (in a joking manner) out of boredom...

i'm sure you stand firm on your statement, so i'm sure whatever i say won't alter your opinion.

hell, i even know some people born and raised in vallejo that have never liked either mac dre or e-40, but that's them; they're entitled to their own opinion just like anyone else, and i can't change their opinions, nor do i care if they like or dislike mac dre or e-40...