Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
They probably go home n tell their friends what a lovely young man runs that store and he was so polite lmao

Id say keep the AN kushy kush bottle on the counter but they probably have no clue what kush is.

Maybe you need another stellar review by elpollito to reduce the old people frequency.
Hahaha. Honestly thats been happening. Old ladies love my partner. I keep getting requests for Brett from the old ones. They don't care about me. Do you use Kushie Kush? That's one of our worst selling AN products.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Snakegang @Snakegang , did you consult with other co-owners about pressing up some gear/merchandise for the shop?
For sure. We're in the process of making some shirts and Bic lighters. Going to keep the shirts real simple so you won't be like a walking bill board. The brehs will be the first to know. We've just been crazy busy ordering for shit for all the outdoor growers.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
pasta

watching Berner's instagram selfie video thing, saying nothing just staring into the camera, smoking a joint & then turning his face so we could all see one lonely tear drop down his face, was like watching a train wreck.

Berner 100% pulled one of these for real

I understand losing a friend, we have all been there, done that, it sucks, there is no doubt about it... I still miss & love my closest people to this day & some have been gone for 15, 20 years.

But posting videos on social media of yourself crying is a WHOLE new level of sadboi shit. If these fools put in as much work on revenge as they do putting up an "ALL ABOUT ME" parade, the muhfucker who killed their boy would be a ghost already.

^^How old is you Bruh?

Nov 18, 2010
Hahaha. Honestly thats been happening. Old ladies love my partner. I keep getting requests for Brett from the old ones. They don't care about me. Do you use Kushie Kush? That's one of our worst selling AN products.
Nah I don't, I think I already overdue it a bit so to grab something strain specific seems pointless. It'd probably start going to crap before i used half the bottle.

I steer clear of that, bud factor x, rhino skin, bud candy, b52, h1/f1 I replaced with ancient earth (apparently it is a mix of the two?).

Unrelated but
One thing you should look into is Terpinator, not sure if I mentioned it before but that youtube guy Urban Grower Remo (he is sponsored by AN too) showed off tests of it versus a controlled plant of the same pheno. Terpinator raised THC content by about 2-3% and I asked my buddy at shop to verify, he said everyone who buys it loves it, it really brings out the stink.
Also I noticed it says to use it in veg which didnt make much sense, he said disregard that and use it just for around weeks 5-8 before overdrive. It is relatively inexpensive and go some distance. Im gonna be using it for the first time this run.

My bad about blabbing I just keep hearing good things about that product.

One other thing, have you ever considered selling seeds as well? To states and/or countries that allow them at least.