Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
You can't even compete in madden
People who play madden are like people who play call of duty. They play that shit like a fulltime job and have been doing it over a decade and that's all they play
I know, its hard. People are SUPER into it, there's little to no room for new players.

When we got to play, and you start subbing different players, using different teams playbooks, pick a specific uniform, audible every play, the screen is constantly zooming in and out...fuck man, I know I'm going to get my ass kicked. Lol.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
"Hey I'm a Raiders fan, but hey those Charger uniforms sure are snazzy. Our uniforms are pretty crappy, but the 49ers play in our general area, and they have real neat looking jerseys. I cant decide who's is better, but I'm sure ours are the worst. Anyway you guys sure are swell!"

Shut.The.Fuck.Up.and.Get.The.Fuck.Out.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"Hey I'm a Raiders fan, but hey those Charger uniforms sure are snazzy. Our uniforms are pretty crappy, but the 49ers play in our general area, and they have real neat looking jerseys. I cant decide who's is better, but I'm sure ours are the worst. Anyway you guys sure are swell!"

Shut.The.Fuck.Up.and.Get.The.Fuck.Out.
Lmao
Well some backstory to the whole thing, the mariner sub was invaded by A's fans downvoting everybody and talking shit and vice versa for the athletics sub. So all the mods in both subreddits started deleting all the nonsense and threatening to ban people for the little miniwar that was going on lol.

And stuff like this was the end result.
"Gee the A's sure are a swell team by golly!"
"Why thank you sir the Mariners are indeed a swell team as well!"