Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
so I had a root canal in march, temp crown, new crown was supposed to be in (& actually did come in on friday... I never called them back on it)

temp crown came off on thursday, tooth cracked thursday night eating

hella pain all weekend which is odd, seeing as there is supposed to be no nerve there.

monday came along, & that dentist is closed, but my face is swollen like a cherry around that area, so i called 1800dentist & got a emergency appt by my house

dude does an evaluation, x-rays & shit & says 'look here, the root is still there, he didnt do a root canal, he simply drilled out some of the decay'

at this point now, the decay is in my jawbone & they had to remove the tooth & part of the bone.

I handed all my info & paperwork over to my attorney & they said this looks like a malpractice suit & that dentist is liable for all damages, repairs & lost wages.

....hopefully these fuckers cash me out, but we'll see.
Ah, I see.

That's wack. Dentists are shysters. A whole industry built by people who's best interest is for you teeth to be bad and make optional things sound necessary.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Game should sign FBG to Black Wall Street (if that's still even around?) if he really wants to make some funk pop off lol.

Keef and them fucked off anyone else from Chicago doing drill music getting a deal though. He lost his mind and started making avant-garde drill music, Durk been locked up half the time he had a deal, and Reese is suspected of having two different people hit. How is Fredo the only one that stayed out of trouble since? lol
BWS isn't around, his new label is called Blood Money Entertainment

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Go down to Walgreens and get yourself a bottle of Nivea Aftershave Balm.

Wash your face before bed. Rub that into your skin after your normal shave in the AM, or every morning, or whatever for a few weeks. I bet dollars to donuts once your skin is conditioned you can shave with a regular razor.

You get bumps, burns, and ingrown from shaving too closely with hair that doesn't grow out straight, or being overly aggressive. Condition your skin to be softer, the hair will grow out without irritation and it wont curl back into itself causing bumps. When you're ready for the razor, use the beard trimmer to lower the hair, then a single or dual blade razor once over for awhile.

People don't realize when you're shaving, you're actually taking off a very very thin layer of skin with it, so if you jump right in and rake 5 or 6 blades over 5 o'clock shadow, yeah, that shit is going to hurt.

So long story short, condition your skin, and take baby steps with the razor, and your skin will get used to being shaved and you too can have a baby-butt smooth face.

Or I say fuck it, go all out and grow a beard.

Thanks breh. Yeah I don't even really care these days. If I have court or a wedding or something I'll take your advice. My doctor told me he would give me a letter or whatever to get cosmetic laser hair removal covered on my insurance. He said its somewhat common with my hair type, curly thick black beard hair. That's why black dudes have more issues with ingrown hairs and such. So basically my beard is black dude hair. I didn't want to be permanently beard less so I said fuck it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
One popper. We got a new tech that actually knows what he is doing though he's just waiting on some parts that should be in tomorrow. Our first assistant, my boy Fred, told off the other dude so badly for not knowing what the fuck he was doing he said he's never coming back. Which didn't matter because in six times called out he hasn't been able to fix a single fucking thing lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Fred was able to Frankenstein a popper to work luckily. Literally this other tech, from a company that sold poppers, supplies, all kind of stuff, would ask Fred what he thought. Like "Do you think it's the heating element? I did ____ and _____, then tried ____" and Fred knows some about the poppers from being here so long and doing quick fixes. On dude's sixth visit wit out actually fixing anything and always asking Fred shit I guess he finally snapped and went off telling the tech to quit asking him that he's the tech he should know and said he obviously didn't so what are we paying him for. Dude got super pissed I guess but like come on now lol.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
redneck music is hard to find links for they're the only ppl still buying CDs and cant figure out how to upload them lol

only found this but i think it only streams it

Radio Me la Sudas: Tejas Brothers - Tejas Brothers

Haha. Makes sense., the guys at work like when the songs come up on our pandora station but we can't find the cd anywhere close to a regular price.