Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Game should sign FBG to Black Wall Street (if that's still even around?) if he really wants to make some funk pop off lol.

Keef and them fucked off anyone else from Chicago doing drill music getting a deal though. He lost his mind and started making avant-garde drill music, Durk been locked up half the time he had a deal, and Reese is suspected of having two different people hit. How is Fredo the only one that stayed out of trouble since? lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I had a few of those in there a month after I got my wisdom teeth out but all the other ones had dissolved. Did the same thing. I still think they ran out of those type and finished with regular ones because they were still pretty much fully intact.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I had a few of those in there a month after I got my wisdom teeth out but all the other ones had dissolved. Did the same thing. I still think they ran out of those type and finished with regular ones because they were still pretty much fully intact.
ya i dunno how these would have dissolved really, I took em out & they were like fishing line.