Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Juan Manuel Marquez in the Works for July 18th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins?

• Total voters
Apr 7, 2004
^good.. mayweather and Pacquiao is gonna be a good fight!

No it's not watching this fight would of let you know that of top. Marquez was giving pac man a run for his money. No run for any money tonight just a good old fashion ass whooping. I want to see mayweather,mosley.... I predict mayweather is going to whoop pac man and mosley then retire in peace

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
No it's not watching this fight would of let you know that of top. Marquez was giving pac man a run for his money. No run for any money tonight just a good old fashion ass whooping. I want to see mayweather,mosley.... I predict mayweather is going to whoop pac man and mosley then retire in peace
Mayweather/Pac & Mayweather/Marquez have nothing to do with each other. Everything that Marquez has a made name for himself in doing Mayweather does it much better, his bigger and much faster. Add in the fact that Marquez never fought about lightweight and if Pacquiao were to beat Cotto he'd have 2 wins at welterweight .. one against a legitimately top 3.

It took Mayweather a few rounds to put Hatton away at a weight that Hatton never looked good in .. it took Pac 2 and he did it at Hatton's most comfortable weight where he was still the lineal champ at.

Pacquiao wasn't in the ring tonight. This fight has NOTHING to do with anything that would happen between the two.

Apr 25, 2002
it's all bout match ups homie...shit didnt equate very well for marquez. pure dominance by mayweather and marquez barely had a scratch on his face. mayweather is good at what he does, but for all that shit he talks go out there and actually fight instead of sparring. dela hoya still looked like a runway model after he fought mayweather, but looked like sloth after he fought pacquiao, but what does that mean in a mayweather/pacquaio fight nothin. i think pacquaio's style will be a way better match up for a fight against mayweather, but who knows he is goin be way bigger and just like stewart said tonight that's why there's weight classes.