E40 & KEAK on 106th & Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

Niggas really need to quit lickin on Mac Dre's nuts though, on a serious note. Let the man rest in "peace"..

Apr 6, 2004
sloth11 said:
Damn, 40 blew it by not telling the entire history of the bay and who came up with every single thing. What a selfish prick. He could have taken the time to mention all 8720934759 rappers out of the bay.....

What is with you people? Honestly. Do you ever stop to listen to yourselves? Be happy the bay was on BET for shits sake. You people are exactly the reason the bay will never blow up. I hate to say it, but nobody cares if Mac Dre came up with something. I get tired of hearing all this talk about how Mac Dre isnt getting proper respect and what not. Give me a break. How many times do you say or do something that Mac Dre created and then right after say Mac Dre did it. You guys are morons. Get a life, get off of siccness, and just be proud of someone accomplishing something for once. Siccness is becoming nothing but hate.
treal spit cuzzo i couldnta said it better myself. . 40 n keak did they thang n props to the homie for uppin the vids!

Aug 20, 2005
um...no

itzlikethat said:
yea cuz mac dre would rep the shit better than 40 could anyday... 40 even took mac dres 'ugh' he just says it differently.. lmao... still the same shit..
:ermm:
40s been makin that sound forever... ur trippin. but i do agree not a day goes by i don't wish mac dre coulda represented the bay on these damn networks....

Apr 18, 2006
yungE14 said:
fuc them square ny cats. 40 was real tho what was he supposed to say when they would of went "elaborate on ripper" or what not u know? In the Bay we understand whats up, but out there they looked scared the audience and hosts did.

THE AUDIENCE DID LOOK SCARED LIKE NIGGAZ WAS GON BEAT THEY ASS OR SOMETHING.

Oct 30, 2005
I'm gonna quote 40 on this one "The bay is ahead of the rap game" they cant hang with our slang, cant hang with our music, shit the "livest crowd" didnt know what to do when 40 and keak were on stage!! they didnt know whether to harlem shake or crip walk...