E40 & KEAK on 106th & Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
North Vallejo said:
am i trippin or was E-40 really wearing a white shirt with a white sweater on when he was performing? why in this pic is he wearing a red shirt?
i was thinkin that too when i saw it on tv....that pic was prolly from a rehearsal or somethin tho

Apr 5, 2005
Who cares if Julissa didn't know what to say. Atleast she's feelin' our shit. "oohhhH!" She's still a newbie. I swear she has bulimia or something. But damn E40 is one fat ass niggah. I mean dude is fat but looks like he gained more weight. Must be them fatburgers he's stuffing down his throat.

and the performance wasnt too bad. It's New York! These cats don't dance. All they do is pull up they pants and lean back.

Feb 2, 2006
i dont understand how some of you are still unhappy. anyone who is unhappy with the performance/interview should be slapped. FINALLY the bay gets some recognition he cant cover everything in a 5 minute interview. I just liked how he explained a lotta shit and just let people know about the shit he told them a bunch of slang words and explained where a lot of words came from like "oh boy" and shit that new york actually uses. also the performance was a good one.

some of you people will never be satisfied.

Mar 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
40 a hater jus like me u square ass niggaz...dubee needa hurr up wit that diss 4 watamelon. that nigga dint wanna say anythang cuz dre came up wit all this new shit, yadadadamean: thizz; treal; feelin myself; ripper; "blah blah blah i did this, im that." nigga please...owells, he opened tha door, now its tyme 4 tha real ones 2 take over...RIP Ronald Dregan.

Apr 5, 2005
ON EVERYTHiNG said:
40 a hater jus like me u square ass niggaz...dubee needa hurr up wit that diss 4 watamelon. that nigga dint wanna say anythang cuz dre came up wit all this new shit, yadadadamean: thizz; treal; feelin myself; ripper; "blah blah blah i did this, im that." nigga please...owells, he opened tha door, now its tyme 4 tha real ones 2 take over...RIP Ronald Dregan.
Tigger the black ass nigger didn't ask 40 what words he came up with. He asked what are some bay slangs coming out from the bay. He should have mentioned treal, thizz, punk rock beezy, yadidimean and give credit to those who made it up so that the nation can be up on game. I personally thought 40 was kind of being selfish. And how come he didn't tell tigger that a runner or ripper or punk rock beezy was another term for groupie? I think 40 choked. He doesn't do too well with on screen interviews. and I think he tries too hard to dumb shit down when he speaks. Other than all that negativity, 40 is still in my good book.

off topic: Too Short considered Mac Dre the Ludacris of the Bay. Characters that can be taken seriously. oh boy!

Nov 1, 2005
40 is in a real difficult position...if he laces people on the slang thas been comin out of the thizz camp and mistah fab, people gunna say hes just bitin it bla bla bitin mac dre bla bla....but then when he dont people say he choked and is bein selfish... hes not in an enviable position

Jan 31, 2006
Damn, 40 blew it by not telling the entire history of the bay and who came up with every single thing. What a selfish prick. He could have taken the time to mention all 8720934759 rappers out of the bay.....

What is with you people? Honestly. Do you ever stop to listen to yourselves? Be happy the bay was on BET for shits sake. You people are exactly the reason the bay will never blow up. I hate to say it, but nobody cares if Mac Dre came up with something. I get tired of hearing all this talk about how Mac Dre isnt getting proper respect and what not. Give me a break. How many times do you say or do something that Mac Dre created and then right after say Mac Dre did it. You guys are morons. Get a life, get off of siccness, and just be proud of someone accomplishing something for once. Siccness is becoming nothing but hate.

Apr 5, 2005
gitwitit said:
40 is in a real difficult position...if he laces people on the slang thas been comin out of the thizz camp and mistah fab, people gunna say hes just bitin it bla bla bitin mac dre bla bla....but then when he dont people say he choked and is bein selfish... hes not in an enviable position
Read my post again. What he could have done was speak on some of the slang coming out of the Bay and give credit to those who originated the terms. Why would anyone hate on that? That's more exposure!

Nov 1, 2005
All 4 the Bay said:
Read my post again. What he could have done was speak on some of the slang coming out of the Bay and give credit to those who originated the terms. Why would anyone hate on that? That's more exposure!
its hard to do, he probably coulda handled it better but at the same time he repped it right, ripped the performance, you aint gonna catch me bitchin

Apr 5, 2005
^^^^^^oh yeah their time is coming I'm not doubting that. E40 is 38 and Short is 40. But at the same time this hyphy shit is already opening doors for the new faces of the Bay. Believe it or not niggahs been going dumb for years it's just a new term to release all your aggression while having fun doing it at the same time. The new generation of listeners want a new and fresh name for everything. They don't care where it all originated from just as long as it's new to them and they're having fun. Nothing will last forever. But as of right now 40 is doing his thing and helping bring the bay back too the mainstream world
Those you look down on him will appreciate what he's done later down the line. Some people will have a change of heart.

Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
DAMN

Shut the fuck up!!! Y dont some of yall niggaz go on 106 and park... cuz they dont wann talk to yall punk asses. E-40 did what he did and for al of yall saying he should have done this and that get otta here. Was he supposed to shut down the show and be like "let me give u the history of the bay, Mac dre is the best blah blah..." Be happy we got a chance to see the yay on TV!!! And this will not be the last time a Yay Area artist will be on 106 and park. CALM DOWN!!

Jan 31, 2006
^^^ For Real. And quite frankly, im getting tired of coming on siccness to read about something E-40 has done, and end up reading about how mac dre would have been better or that 40 did Dre wrong. Complete BS

Oct 19, 2005
sloth11 said:
^^^ For Real. And quite frankly, im getting tired of coming on siccness to read about something E-40 has done, and end up reading about how mac dre would have been better or that 40 did Dre wrong. Complete BS

true...there has been alot of E-40 thread around with it theres always some fool sayin Mac Dre could have done it better....

May 5, 2005
All 4 the Bay said:
Tigger the black ass nigger didn't ask 40 what words he came up with. He asked what are some bay slangs coming out from the bay. He should have mentioned treal, thizz, punk rock beezy, yadidimean and give credit to those who made it up so that the nation can be up on game. I personally thought 40 was kind of being selfish. And how come he didn't tell tigger that a runner or ripper or punk rock beezy was another term for groupie? I think 40 choked. He doesn't do too well with on screen interviews. and I think he tries too hard to dumb shit down when he speaks. Other than all that negativity, 40 is still in my good book.

off topic: Too Short considered Mac Dre the Ludacris of the Bay. Characters that can be taken seriously. oh boy!
What? Tigger the black ass nigger? Fuck you honky.