E40 & KEAK on 106th & Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2005
hope they have 40 on the couch when he drops that "u and dat" video so he can really talk bout the bay and what we all bout. so he can let them know bout the rest of the artist like FAB The Team Turf Talk Messy Marv and the rest on them

May 16, 2004
mad30s said:
hope they have 40 on the couch when he drops that "u and dat" video so he can really talk bout the bay and what we all bout. so he can let them know bout the rest of the artist like FAB The Team Turf Talk Messy Marv and the rest on them

but the shit is about money to the label and Warner Brothers not bay area artist recognition.

Jan 31, 2006
mad30s said:
Do you honestlyt believe that when he drops that single, he is going to be on the couch talking about The Team, FAB, or for that matter anyone else? Keep it real man.

Mar 4, 2006
The people in the crowd are square as time square...stiff like they got sticks up there asses..haha...And most of the people in that crowd look like nerds from high school...Props to e-40 and keak they ripped it...And if they did that same performance in the bay New York wouldn't be ready for what they would have scene on tv...Props 40 and keak again...

Feb 5, 2005

40 AN KEAK DID DA DAMN THANG...

I STILL THINK THEY SHOULDA INTERVIEW'D KEAK 2 SINCE HE PERFORM'D...

ITz ALL G THO...

40 SEEM'D KIDNA CAMERA SHY AT TIMEz BUT HE HELD HIZ OWN AN SET THANGz STR8....

ITz WAZ PROPER...

JULISSA DIDNT REALLY KNO WHUT 2 ASK, IT SEEM'D LIKE SHE WAZ TRYNA CUT DA INTERVIEW SHORT CUZ SHE DIDNT KNO WHUT 2 SAY...

SHOUT OUT 2 TIGGER 4 KEEP'N IT CRAK'N AN ASK'N SUM GOOD SHIT...

AN I AGREE, FREE WAZ HELLA BETTA THAN JULISSA...

BUT I'D BANG BOTH OF DEM BEEzYz LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

O BOI !!!!!!!!!

- GEEzUz