Dropping like flies: 9th helicopter downed in Iraq

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Red Sin said:
I've said this to my aunt, and a couple of friends, and they seem to agree as well, oh yeah, they're in the military too.
they agree that its good when american soldiers die? thats the issue here in case you missed that.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
how do we need to be sensitive about asian people having small dicks but can cheer on american deaths? didnt someone use the word oxymoron earlier???

Mar 12, 2005
phil said:
they agree that its good when american soldiers die? thats the issue here in case you missed that.
No dumbass, that the war isn't right, and the Iraqi's are not to blame for Spilled American Blood. American History repeats itself, whether it's the decisions or actions of the Americans, it's well known that Americans kill themselves more than any enemy. Bush decision, has allowed innocent blood and maybe guilty blood to be spilled. America is it's own enemy.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Red Sin said:
No dumbass, that the war isn't right, and the Iraqi's are not to blame for Spilled American Blood. American History repeats itself, whether it's the decisions or actions of the Americans, it's well known that Americans kill themselves more than any enemy. Bush decision, has allowed innocent blood and maybe guilty blood to be spilled. America is it's own enemy.
if hes that evil go take him out. why not? youd be a hero to your people. is he not harsh enough on you yet?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Red Sin said:
CAN YOU SIMPLIFY YOUR SEPARATE POSTS INTO ONE, IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE!
then i must be entertaining you because if not you would have left this thread by now. so stop with the headache exaggerations.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Red Sin said:
wow you know soldiers against the war. join the club.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
mrraskal666 said:
LET ME REPHRASE THIS. IS IT ILLEGAL TO BE A COMMUNIST IN THE U.S? OR HAS TIMES CHANGED?
look at 20sixx. he's alive and well. something that he couldnt say if he wasnt in this country saying the same shit about one of his favorite dictators. he'd be castrated. but freedoms only necessary when you live in the oppressive states of america.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
communism isnt even that bad, its just that it takes a human to run it and uhhh theres none that qualify. not fidel, not anyone. we all have faults which renders communism just as subject to corruption as capitalism or any other "ism"

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
phil said:
look at 20sixx. he's alive and well. something that he couldnt say if he wasnt in this country saying the same shit about one of his favorite dictators. he'd be castrated. but freedoms only necessary when you live in the oppressive states of america.
life would be shits and giggles if castro ran the world

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
mrraskal666 said:
LET ME REPHRASE THIS. IS IT ILLEGAL TO BE A COMMUNIST IN THE U.S? OR HAS TIMES CHANGED?
communism has nothing to do with the subject at hand, just so you know. not all communists cheer at the death of u.s. soldiers. some of them rightfully believe in a better way of governing. others couldnt find a better way to rebel against their parents and a cruel unfair society.

May 9, 2002
Deadpool said:
File photo of Jesse fuckin' Rice

Wait,wait,wait...you go and call me your "#1 fan", and here you are out of NOWHERE posting pics and trying to be a funny guy?

Are you always this big of a hypocrite?

And on top of everything else, why even post that in the first place? Did you even post in this thread? Did I direct anything in your direction? You just swooped in on some random gay shit and posted a pic of Will Ferrell sayin its me?

BTW, what a poor atempt at slander AND humor. Step your game up, Spidey.